Monday 10th of May, partial opening of the services and Visitor's Center :
- tourist information point of the Visitor's Center opened
- the shuttle service on
- the paying device for the Pointe du Raz car park will be put back into operation
Paid parking from
29th March 10th May till 31th October 2021. Access all year long for the natural site.
There is a fixed daily charge :
- car / motor home : 6.50€
- motorbike : 4€
- car / caravan / vehicle with trailer / motor home (day + night): 15€
- annual season ticket for car : 15€
- annual season ticket for motorbike : 10€
By paying to park you help to contribute towards the upkeep and protection of the area, so future generations will be able to enjoy this unique site too. Thank you.
Visitor Centre Opening Times
- 10 - 23 May 2021: 10.30 AM - 01 PM and 02 - 06 PM
- 24 May - 11 July 2021: 10.30 AM - 06 PM
- 12 July - 22 August 2021 : 10.30 AM - 07 PM
- 23 August - 26 September 2021 : 10.30 AM - 06 PM
- 27 September - 31 October 2021 : 10.30 AM – 05.30 PM
Free entry to the
Discovery Centre and the auditorium (closed for the moment) to discover the Pointe du Raz and Cap Sizun in images.
A minibus for 7 seats + 1 wheelchair (or 6 seats + 2 wheelchairs) is available for visitors
- 10 May - 11 July 2021 : 11 - 01 AM and 02 - 06 PM
- 12 July - 22 August 2021 : 11 - 01 AM and 02 - 07 PM
- 23 August - 26 September 2021 : 11 - 01 AM and 02 - 06 PM
- 27 September - 31 October 2021 : 11 - 01 AM and 02 - 05 PM
The shuttlebus gives priority to people with reduced mobility, but people who do not want to walk to the point can use it too.
- People with reduced mobility and children under 10 : free
- Others 1€ each way
Three wheelchairs are available on request for visitors who care unable to walk far.
Dogs are welcome at the Grand Site de France and in the Visitors Centre, but they must be kept on a lead.
Tourist Offices in Cap Sizun:
8, rue Victor Hugo