Paid parking from 2nd April till 4th November 2018, and from 1st April till 3th November 2019. Access all year long for the natural site.
The 1st free 15 minutes allow to turn around, to visit the shops or to take information in the visitor center.
There is a fixed daily charge (the first 15 minutes are free) :
- car / motor home : 6.50€
- motorbike : 4€
- car / caravan / vehicle with trailer / motor home (day + night): 15€
- annual season ticket for car : 15€
- annual season ticket for motorbike : 10€
By paying to park you help to contribute towards the upkeep and protection of the area, so future generations will be able to enjoy this unique site too. Thank you.
Visitor Centre Opening Times
Next opening : 1st April 2019
- 1 April - 7 July 2019 : 10.30 AM - 06 PM
- 8 July - 25 August 2019 : 10.30 AM - 07 PM
- 26 August - 29 September 2019 : 10.30 AM - 06 PM
- 29 September - 3 November 2019 : 10.30 AM – 05.30 PM
Free entry to the Discovery Centre and the auditorium to discover the Pointe du Raz and Cap Sizun in images.
A minibus for 7 seats + 1 wheelchair (or 6 seats + 2 wheelchairs) is available for visitors
- 1 April - 7 July 2019 : 11 AM - 06 PM
- 8 July - 25 August 2019 : 11 AM - 07 PM
- 26 August - 29 September 2019 : 11 AM - 06 PM
- 29 September - 3 November 2019 : 11 AM – 05.30 PM
The shuttlebus gives priority to people with reduced mobility, but people who do not want to walk to the point can use it too.
- People with reduced mobility and children under 12 : free
- Others 1€ each way
Three wheelchairs are available on request for visitors who care unable to walk far.
Dogs are welcome at the Grand Site de France and in the Visitors Centre, but they must be kept on a lead.
Tourist Offices in Cap Sizun:
8, rue Victor Hugo
1, rue St Vinoc