Paid parking from 15th June till 1st November 2020. Access all year long for the natural site.
There is a fixed daily charge :
- car / motor home : 6.50€
- motorbike : 4€
- car / caravan / vehicle with trailer / motor home (day + night): 15€
- annual season ticket for car : 15€
- annual season ticket for motorbike : 10€
By paying to park you help to contribute towards the upkeep and protection of the area, so future generations will be able to enjoy this unique site too. Thank you.
Visitor Centre Opening Times
Next opening :15th June 2020
- 15 - 28 June : 10.30 AM - 01:00 PM and 02:00 PM - 06:00 PM
- 29 June - 12 July 2020 : 10.30 AM - 06:00 PM
- 13 July - 30 August 2020 : 10.30 AM - 07:00 PM
- 31 August - 4 October 2020 : 10.30 AM - 06:00 PM
- 5 October - 1 November 2020 : 10.30 AM – 05.30 PM
Free entry to the Discovery Centre and the auditorium (auditorium remained closed) to discover the Pointe du Raz and Cap Sizun in images.
A minibus for 4 seats + 1 wheelchair is available for visitors
Starting from the 15th of June : 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM and 02:00 PM - 05:00 PM on demand
The shuttlebus is only for disabled or reduced mobility people.
Dogs are welcome at the Grand Site de France and in the Visitors Centre, but they must be kept on a lead.
Tourist Offices in Cap Sizun:
8, rue Victor Hugo
Beuzec Cap Sizun
64 rue des Bruyères
29770 Beuzec Cap Sizun
1, rue St Vinoc
rue de la prison